Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop in creach in Skerries

Options
  • 06-03-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all, well I tried , and my daughter was having none of it.I tried to leave her in a drop in creach in Skerries but, she got upset and I was rung after 20mins.

Now my sister is a child care manager, and said they would NEVER ring after 20 mins.

I would love to try her again, but my guts are telling me no.I felt that not enough attention was given and perhaps the person was a bit too interested in going outside to have a smoke. I noted she was the only child there for a while then joined by one other child. A service like this would normally be snaped up.

Maybe Im an overprotective mam.

In order to be fair ,I havent names the drop in creach, but THB, if you think this request is unfair,please delete it.
    Thanks Cathy

I would appriciate any comments by PM only please.
    Thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

my 2 1/2 year old goes there regularly . Was shy at first but loves it now. Just kept on trying.

Advertisement