Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 06-03-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have logged several calls with broadband support all to no avail

Latest reference number is [url=tel:0945532]tel:0945532[/url]

Above is ref number.  

Either need to get broadband back working or cancel service so can I please be contacted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

ncc98071 wrote: »
    I have logged several calls with broadband support all to no avail

Latest reference number is [url=tel:0945532]tel:0945532[/url]

Above is ref number.  

Either need to get broadband back working or cancel service so can I please be contacted
    Hi ncc98071

Can you PM me with your phone / account number and I will follow this up for you?

Regards

Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ncc98071

Hi Linda

I got new modem sent out but still having issues

Number is <snip>

Thanks
    Karl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Linda

I got new modem sent out but still having issues

Number is <snip>

Thanks
    Karl
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Karl

[/font]
    I have conducted more tests to discover that there are no issues withthe line itself and my tests have confirmed that there is interference occurring to your services and this interference is the result of your internal setup at your socket. Can you please follow this link to ensure that you have your modem, phone and filter/splitter connected accordingly and as advised:[font=Times New Roman","serif] http://bit.ly/PIBDSK

You may also notice that when you plug your modem directly to the socket thatthese issues will resolve but the best thing to do is to follow the procedure advised through the link I have provided to resolve this issue permanently.

Regards

Al[/font]

Hi Al,

Will test plugging just modem into phoneline, though have done this before but to no avail.

I was also told that my line is capable of 4MB, I am only getting 1.5MB download at best

Can you look into if I need to do anything to get 4MB working?

Thanks

Hi Al,

Will test plugging just modem into phoneline, though have done this before but to no avail.

I was also told that my line is capable of 4MB, I am only getting 1.5MB download at best

Can you look into if I need to do anything to get 4MB working?

Thanks
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi ncc98071

I can see that the connection seems more stable now since when I last tested it as my tests are no showing no interference on the line.
    I have looked into the possibility of increasing your speeds but I have discovered that the max download speed your line can handle is up to 2mb and I have doubled checked this broadband support who have also confirmed this. Broadband support have advised me to ask you to call them if issues persist or if you have any further queries in relation to this as they will be able to have more insight and accessibility to this issue.
    I had hoped I could offer better news for you and I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards

Al[/font]

• Advertisement

Hi 

Still having issues, going on for six weeks or that now

Latest call reference is 4956632

Can you please follow up

Paying for broadband that I can't use . Looking at going to different provider if issue cannot be sorted ASAP

Thanks

Hi 

Still having issues, going on for six weeks or that now

Latest call reference is 4956632

Can you please follow up

Paying for broadband that I can't use . Looking at going to different provider if issue cannot be sorted ASAP

Thanks

Hi ncc98071

I have contacted broadband support in relation to this issue and they haveinformed me that they have made this a priority case. Broadband support have also confirmed with me that they have assigned an eircom engineer to this case and they are hoping that an engineer will be with calling out tomorrow morning. As this case is now a priority case with broadband technical support I am unable to provide any further advice or support to the issue in hand and broadband technical support have advised me that should you require any further information please contact them on 1890260260 (option 0). I'm sorry I can't add any further assistance to this however I would like to assure you that support will endeavour to work to a resolution.

Regards

Al

Advertisement