Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resi Operation raccoon city ?

Options
  • 06-03-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Iv seen this on psn the last few weeks for 15e and was thinking of picking it up.
    Anyone with the game here, if you still play it can you tell me how active the community is ?, is it easy to find a match and that ?...

And how similar is it to left4dead ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

I have it for xbox, bought it for 60 euro at the time ..... worst game I have ever played , makes the Resident Evil series look like a joke. Sorry for the negativity but the game was just awful I played it for roughly an hour or two, tried to anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Yeah, im aware of how bad of a "resi" game it is and im not really going into it (if i get it) expecting a resi game, from the first dev preview vids of this afew years ago it never looked like a true resi game, which sucks. I thought it looked like a left4dead knock off sort of a game focusing on co-op with a tacked on single player.
    All that aside, im not considering this for the resi title in its name, im more hoping for a left4dead multiplayer experience and im only interested in the multiplayer modes.

Getting bored of dayz and left4dead 2, and want something to play until dayz standalone, but im not gonna pick it up if the community is dead..

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭trev179

There hasn't been a good resident evil since resident evil 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

trev179 wrote: »
    There hasn't been a good resident evil since resident evil 2 :(

Not sure if you're trolling but Code Veronica was great on Dreamcast and Resi 4 is a masterpiece.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's just a crap game full stop.

• Advertisement

Yeah, well i watched afew more youtube gameplay vids and wasnt feeling it... the final straw is when i saw theres over 25/30e of dlc for the game in the store..
    I picked up sniper elite nazi zombie army on steam for 11e instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭trev179

Not sure if you're trolling but Code Veronica was great on Dreamcast and Resi 4 is a masterpiece.

No def not a troll , just my opinion as a big resi fan , I must admit I never played code veronica though didn't have a dreamcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

IMO it wasn't close to being as bad as many people made out... it just did nothing to warrant the Resi branding on it at all

yeah, i was thinking maybe the game would be decent on its own merits, idk though, iv read theres still alot of bugs in the game, and its not getting any more patches either. Plus, they got the best part of a campaign cut out, first levels free, the rest split up into 2 dlc packs at tenner a pop, i dont like that ****....

That Nazi zombie army is a god laugh, like black ops zombies mixed with left4dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

conor360 wrote: »
    I have it for xbox, bought it for 60 euro at the time ..... worst game I have ever played , makes the Resident Evil series look like a joke. Sorry for the negativity but the game was just awful I played it for roughly an hour or two, tried to anyway.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Even if you took the "Res E" out of the title, it would still be a terrible game. It's glitchy, boring, the graphics are a mess, and the for a game based around shooting things, it's got the worse gun mechanics in recernt history.

• Advertisement
Advertisement