Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leavin cert French documernt

• 06-03-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i'm thinking of using a document on alcohol for the french oral. Its made up of few pics of glasses of alcohol. First of is there rule against this? Secondly i'll probably add graph/stats of young people consuming alcohol--- is this allowed?

Do people think using a document on one theme like alcohol is a good idea?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

bla bla wrote: »
    i'm thinking of using a document on alcohol for the french oral. Its made up of few pics of glasses of alcohol. First of is there rule against this? Secondly i'll probably add graph/stats of young people consuming alcohol--- is this allowed?

Do people think using a document on one theme like alcohol is a good idea?
    I dont do French but a friend of mine is doing his document on drugs so you'd well be able to use alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DolorousHaze

Yes. I don't think the examiner is allowed to ask if you abuse drink/do drugs though, but you can mention it if you want. :P I think it is a good idea, but don't learn your answers off too much, try to keep it as natural as possible.

Advertisement