Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX 360] ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

ill be playing you (callxxofxxfifa) ive sent you a friend request on xbox

perfect bud, when you wanna play?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

perfect bud, when you wanna play?
    might be able to play tonight if that suits?

might be able to play tonight if that suits?

Perfect mate, I'll be available around 6 - 2am?

Perfect mate, I'll be available around 6 - 2am?
    Yea i should be around at about 8-11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

yeah that was me mate...wont be around tomorrow but should be able to fit our game in sunday.

Sound, I'll be about Sunday definitely. I must grab a sneaky look at your team now!

• Advertisement

Callxxofxxfifa 4 - 1 skyflyer1234

Score doesn't justify the player he is! He went one up an I thought he was gonna smash me!

UTW1.jpg

Probably the only time ill be top of the table! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kearnzy7

5-1 victory in my first game against liam malone

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kearnzy7

Kearnzy7 5-1 liamalone .. Good player will be no push over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Sound, I'll be about Sunday definitely. I must grab a sneaky look at your team now!

Tried to get online last night but UPC decided that wasnt going to happen so il be offline a few days till they sort it out but hopefully can get our game done by friday!! Im not avoiding you....i swear haha

• Advertisement

Tried to get online last night but UPC decided that wasnt going to happen so il be offline a few days till they sort it out but hopefully can get our game done by friday!! Im not avoiding you....i swear haha

Sound, I should be about most nights bar probably Thursday until about 10 or so. And sure what else would anyone be doing of a Good Friday only playing Fifa?!

So who am I playing next anyone got a link to the fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Captain Kenzo 5 - 1 Orderly Muffin. Score flattered me a bit i think. First half was mega close. He scored a superb goal and then i got a jammy one. In the second half i managed to punish some holes that were left at the back once i got the lead. Good player tho, will be hard to beat.

I'll be about all tomorrow evening, probably from about 6/7. Let me know when you're around and we'll agree a time.

So who am I playing next anyone got a link to the fixtures?

Should have the fixtures up tomorrow evening if I get the result of the last game

UTW1 Current.jpg

Current look at the table.

I'll be about all tomorrow evening, probably from about 6/7. Let me know when you're around and we'll agree a time.

No worries mate, wont be home from work till 10 so should be a little after that.

The Geebags (me) 0 - 4 Kilmacow (dazmac82). A thundering goal to start it off from Van Persie, kept me to shots from distance and a few attempted raids down the wing. Some scurrilous decision making by me didn't help my cause.

The Geebags (me) 0 - 4 Kilmacow (dazmac82). A thundering goal to start it off from Van Persie, kept me to shots from distance and a few attempted raids down the wing. Some scurrilous decision making by me didn't help my cause.

Was a tighter game than the score line suggests. Will be hard to beat

Will have the new fixtures up tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

Have to love us "hard to beat" players slumping to 4 goal beatings, :pac: plenty of time to turn things around.

@ Liamalone, I'm around most the day tomorrow and probably from about 8.00pm on Tuesday evening. How you fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

@ Liamalone, I'm around most the day tomorrow and probably from about 8.00pm on Tuesday evening. How you fixed?

Pretty much the same :)

OrderlyMuffin when you wanna play the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

OrderlyMuffin when you wanna play the match?

I should be on this evening and most evenings this week from about 7 or 8 on.

Just played OrderlyMuffin Ended 6 - 3 to Skyflyer1234 thanks to ribery :P

Just lost 5-3 to Liamalone despite taking a 5th minute lead. Pepe showed his true knackery colours and hacked down one of Liam's players, earning himself an early shower. His future at the Geebags is now in doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just lost 5-3 to Liamalone despite taking a 5th minute lead. Pepe showed his true knackery colours and hacked down one of Liam's players, earning himself an early shower. His future at the Geebags is now in doubt!

An eventful game to say the least lol, I survived numerous 6yd box scrambles to get the 3 points!

• Advertisement

Anyone else get any games played lads?

Advertisement