Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX 360] ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

WTF!! Within an hour of our game myself and Liamalone get drawn together in the Gold Cup final...he enjoyed some sweet revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

played frankyfiveangels and won 6 - 0 was a good match :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

played frankyfiveangels and won 6 - 0 was a good match :D

It was a great match alright......for you! :pac: Jesus, I've never felt as bad after a game :(

any other progress yet or new fixtures? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

ill get em up today! Skyflyer you sound like your eager to challenge for that top spot!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

i havent been able to get online much lately. @ captainkenzo.. i can get on in the mornings(before 11.30) or late night(after 12) if thats any use??

I won't settle for less :P also havent been able to get onto my other opponent Keanzy :(

I won't settle for less :P also havent been able to get onto my other opponent Keanzy :(

Hes just back online since yesterday! so he has a coupla fixtures to fill in!!

perfect! Well if he can read this add me on xbox and messaged me to arrange the match - tomorrow night or even tonight after 10 be lovely!

UT week 5 and 6.jpg

fixtures for week 5 AND 6 are attached followed by the amended league table! Skyflyer, you've two very tough games !! youll be lucky to pick up points off them boys!! Care to comment on your two up and coming fixtures?

• Advertisement

[COLOR="bl[ATTACH]250791[/ATTACH]ack"][/COLOR]

sorry forgot to fill in the W D L etc.

Please comments won't justify of how good of a match it will be :P Lads who i'm playing add me and message me when your able to play since i work from 11am till 9pm

Please comments won't justify of how good of a match it will be :P Lads who i'm playing add me and message me when your able to play since i work from 11am till 9pm

Alright man...how do you fancy playing our match tomorrow morning before work? say about 9 or 10?

Kearnzy7 has been removed from the league, everyone will just get 3 points for this, or if someone can find a quick replacement let me know

Ahh very nice man also I can play all my matches preferably after 10pm every night im on till 3am cause there is no hope i getup early :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I should be able to play my week 4 game tomorrow night anyway. Also i have a mate who would be interested. I'll link him to the thread and get him to sign up. He'll defo do it and plays most nights.

Sorry kearnzy7 HAS actually
    Got his Xbox live back, ignore his dismissal!

Will be online for most of the night if anyone is around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Drew 4-4 with Dazmac. Don't think i've ever played as bad as i did in the 1st half... could not string a pass together. Sending off of Ramires in the 2nd half changed the game and despite a goal from a break direct from the free kick i managed to get back to a draw and almost snuck the win. I'll take that draw having played so poorly in the 1st half.

A draw?? Pffff skyflyer will be happy with that result providing he can grab a result against yerself and dazmac!!

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Drew 4-4 with Dazmac. Don't think i've ever played as bad as i did in the 1st half... could not string a pass together. Sending off of Ramires in the 2nd half changed the game and despite a goal from a break direct from the free kick i managed to get back to a draw and almost snuck the win. I'll take that draw having played so poorly in the 1st half.

Game was crazy. In truth I should have had it won in the first half...wasted chance after chance!! Kenzo came back into it in the 2nd half. Was 3-2 up when I had Ramires sent off on 75min for a stupid tackle from behind. Managed to sneak a counter goal a min later for 4-2 and then I didn't touch the ball for last 15min and he grabbed the 2 goals. Great match!!

Skyflyer 7-3 dazmac.. Normally I like to give the rundown of the game but i don't have the words. Not lost like that in a long time. It was 12 shots to 10 to skyflyer but it was still a hammering. Jesus

Great game all together well happy with it lads :P

also update the table please :P

haha cheers mark :P for all we know kearnzy could own us all lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Any of my opponents available tonight? Frankie with the Five Angels or Kearnzy7?

Orderly muffin 2-0 dazmac. Well that was the score at 38mins when my screen froze. Obviously I take the loss as it was my fault but dunno what score you want to put it down as! Muffin did score a cracker of a free kick with kroos though

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

In the spirit of the league myself and dazmac replayed our game and as these things tend to go, dazmac won 6 - 2. Too many scorers to recall. The 3 points go to Dazmac.

• Advertisement

Kenzo add me when your around and well play the match this weekend :)

Advertisement