Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX 360] ultimate team league

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

Callxxofxxfifa 3 - 2 orderlymuffin

Scored in the opening two minutes of the game , thought I might be in for an easy game but falcao came back from the off and quietned the callxxofxxfifa fans, very close game all the same, missed a peno in the 90th to finish him off n was denied, was a nervy last couple of minutes, but thankfully held out for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »
    Any of my opponents available tonight? Frankie with the Five Angels or Kearnzy7?

Frankie or Kearnzy, You lads about tonight or this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

sorry lads, I've not been playing much of anything at all recently. I should be about tomorrow night to play call of fifa or liam malone. That said, I already played Liam and haven't played a couple of others - what's the gig with that?

sorry lads, I've not been playing much of anything at all recently. I should be about tomorrow night to play call of fifa or liam malone. That said, I already played Liam and haven't played a couple of others - what's the gig with that?

Thought the fixtures why to round 2 a bit early myself lol

Thought the fixtures why to round 2 a bit early myself lol

doing me best lads!!!!

• Advertisement

doing me best lads!!!!

Not good enough, what are we paying you for!!! :P

Not good enough, what are we paying you for!!! :P