Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valeting Camper Van Upholstery

• 06-03-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Looking to get 2 double seats, their 2 back supports, their 1 headsupport (for the seatbelts), the strip of upholstery beside the dining table, and maybe the double bed over the cab valeted.

How much are we talking?
    Recommend any place in Galway / near Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭corkbuoy

Look for someone doing carpet steam cleaning. I am in Cork and a local guy did mine, very good job and upholstery is quick to dry out afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Thanks! What kind of money?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 SHIFTER

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    Thanks! What kind of money?
    cheapest way is.
    go to local b&q,buy a carpet cleaner,they come with upholstery attachments,do the job you need doing,then take machine back to b&q and tell them its not appropriator for the job you are doing and get a money refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭corkbuoy

I got mine done for about 60 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

SHIFTER wrote: »
    cheapest way is.
    go to local b&q,buy a carpet cleaner,they come with upholstery attachments,do the job you need doing,then take machine back to b&q and tell them its not appropriator for the job you are doing and get a money refund.

cheapest but ethically and morally wrong IMO . You'd have no luck at that sort of carry on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement