Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush AC81 Valve Radio

Options
  • 07-03-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

I have a Bush AC81 old valve radio.

As seen here http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/bush_ac81.html

It's in really good cosmetic condition but unfortunately not working. I know next to nothing about electronics other than how to use a multimeter. I've been told from the original owner that one of the valves is probably gone. I have the list of valves but I reckon it could get pricey if I had to buy all 5 of them to find out if this really is the problem.

Is there anyone in Cork area with the expertise and gear to do a proper fault find for me?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Depends what area of Cork, or if you fancy a visit to the Cork Side of just outside Limerick City...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭hesker

I'm just outside Cork city but will be heading to Galway early May. A stop in Limerick is a definite possibility....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

email me. only a 2min detour off the route.

Advertisement