Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debt collection query

Options
  • 07-03-2013 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi ,  i would realy like to know how bank of ireland can justify the level of abusive , terrible harrasment , breaches of data protection , excessive stress faced at the hands of the third party debt collection agency , cabot financial , that they have hired to chase money from people who are unemployed???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Just quote this to them http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1997/en/act/pub/0026/sec0011.html#sec11

Make sure you tell them you will keep a record of every call. 

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jennie75

Just quote this to them http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1997/en/act/pub/0026/sec0011.html#sec11

Make sure you tell them you will keep a record of every call.
    hi researchwwill , i have done that ,and sent letters  etc etc...the harrassment is unreal...and the abusive language used is unbelievable...i just wish it would stop... im not earning at the moment and if i was id pay the whole debt off and tell them where to go...but im not in a position to do this...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jennie75

jennie75 wrote: »
    hi researchwwill , i have done that ,and sent letters  etc etc...the harrassment is unreal...and the abusive language used is unbelievable...i just wish it would stop... im not earning at the moment and if i was id pay the whole debt off and tell them where to go...but im not in a position to do this...
    Thank you ResearchWill , good to have a legal brain to pick! its real late so signing off , will see if these shower of f**kers ring tommorow cos i will use that legal stuff and they can put that in the pipe and smoke it!! :) thanks and goodnight to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi jennie75,

We have recieved your pm and if you can please respond to my reply asap we will try get this sorted for you.

Thank you
    Linda

Advertisement