Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poetry Log?

Options
  • 07-03-2013 7:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭

I enjoy the Lit forum, most especially the Reading Log subforum. It's inspiring and interesting to see what others are reading and their reactions. As for my reads, I tend toward poetry collections, which got me thinking... Is there a place, similar to Reading Logs that offers a place for a personal repository of ones favourite poems? It would be enjoyable to see others collections and I would be delighted to have a place to gather my own. Perhaps there is a "Poetry Log" located within the Lit Forum? I am a bit daft and cannot locate such.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Mindfulness

I don't see why you can't post a log of poetry books you've read in the Reading Logs forum but if it's just specific poems you want to post then there is a threads started by Denerick here. I think anyone can post a poem they have read and like.

Also, there appears to be a creative writing forum that would allow users to post their own poetry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Mindfulness summed it up there. No hassle starting your own poetry log in the reading logs section. Not including the actual poems as that potentially gets messy and I'd avoid updating it every seven minutes:) but there's no hassle doing that. The thread Denerick started is great and there's also the Creative Writing forum for stuff you've written yourself.

(basically, what Mindfulness said)

Advertisement