Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a cat in Swords?

• 07-03-2013 9:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭

Just after coming into work and we have a male cat grey with black stripes and white patches, very friendly so if anyone knows who may own it drop me a pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Puss might belong to a neighbour, you could have a look on lostandfoundpets.ie as well in case someone has posted a photo on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

yeah been looking everywhere to see if I could find anything but cant find any matches
    one of the women in work is going to take him home apparently he's been spotted by a few people around the town over the last few weeks
    I'd take him home myself only for the fact I've a cat myself and looking after another stray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Its good to know puss is safe. They can end up miles from where they live. I was reading about a cat that travelled 1700 miles trapped in the under carraige of a train. Thankfully it was found, it needed a front paw amputated but other than that is safe and well. Ironically the owner was a retired train driver.

Advertisement