Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steaua B v Chelsea, 6pm K/O

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ah Lampard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Stop shooting the ball Frank!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Im loosing the will , its so bad and Lampard just summed it up , options all around him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

J.T. playing up front now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

waste of an evening right there anyway.

Going to be depressing going to Old Trafford and having to play this lot again a few days later, out of all the cups in the middle of March is very likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Guess my Romanian colleague's gonna be happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Fear Chelsea, Cherry Orchard would't fear Chelsea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Painfull watching - its a far cry from the free flowing football under RDM at the start of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Half way out with a whimper of a performance.
    Pathetic stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Well that was shít on toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Good God... That was like watching a loved one be autopsied. And a good bit more unpleasant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Depressing, the better team won anyway.

Cant blame Rafa really, again its the XI that go out with no sense of pride or passion for the cause, nobody looks interested in playing in Europe's 2nd competition and thats waht it looks like for me, too many players not giving a bo**cks coz they're not in the UCL.

I'd be disgusted if I was one of the few that travelled, we've a huge game next week to turn this around, 1 goal for them and we need 3, I cant see that happening even if we play for another 9000mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

There's so much wrong with the current setup at Chelsea that I don't know where to begin. Dismal performance, one of quite a few this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Ilie Dumitrescu said a few days ago that his Bucharest bar will give free alcohol to all if Steaua won tonight.

If you know any Chelsea fans out there, tell them to head there and drown their sorrows for free.

Advertisement