Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBNET Internet Warning

Options
  • 07-03-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am not one to do this normally but I should warn ye of this company.
    BBNET operates a satellite internet service around Co Limerick and Shannon - maybe other areas.

I signed up for a year with them last March to a good service - decent download speeds and worked everyday until September. From Sept onwards there often was no internet connection - every time you rang they said 'equipment issues'. Still I finished out my contract and paid my monthly bill though the service was, at best, intermittent.

Now at the end of the contract, and fully paid they are ignoring my request - given by letter, email and phone, to cancel my direct debit. So far they have billed me for 3 extra months even though I requested cancellation of my subscription 2 months in advance of the finish date.

All in all, a company providing a substandard service with very poor customer service (if you try to call most of the time the phone goes unanswered anyway). Needless to say I would never use them again - I would pay more to another provider to avoid them.

I wrote this review because there is no info online about this company.

Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Did you ask your bank to cancel the direct debit?

Advertisement