Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund on rescheduled gig

Options
  • 07-03-2013 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

hi, a gig I was supposed to go to tomorrow night has been rescheduled until October, this has happened to me before but in the past I was always entitled to either a refund or I could keep the ticket and use it for the rescheduled gig. this time on the gig promoters site it just says you can you the ticket for the rescheduled gig, id rather get a refund now, am I entitled to a refund?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

it depends on the band/venue tbh, but I think I read somewhere that a rule of thumb is that you'll get a refund if it's moved by more than 90 days. Your best bet is to contact the place you got your tickets and ask - be a harsh one if they refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

The Lil Wayne gig I presume?

My daughter had tickets for that, you CAN get a refund:

"For Customers unable to attend the rescheduled event, refunds are available. Please read the below carefully to see how you can avail of a refund.
    Customers who purchased their tickets from an outlet can obtain a refund by returning their tickets to the point of purchase.
    If you have purchased your tickets via phone or Internet and would like to get a refund, you must return your tickets via a secure method of post to the below address. If you have downloaded your ticketfast tickets please print them and return them. Once received we will refund the card used for purchase.
    Ticketmaster Head Office, Grafton House, 70 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.
    If you selected box office collections please call us and select option number 5 on the below number.
    If you have any further queries please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service on 0818 903 001 or if you are calling from Northern Ireland call 0844 277 9964 Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6pm selecting option 5. Please ensure you have your order number and credit card ready when calling as you will be asked for this information"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

The Lil Wayne gig I presume?

My daughter had tickets for that, you CAN get a refund:

"For Customers unable to attend the rescheduled event, refunds are available. Please read the below carefully to see how you can avail of a refund.
    Customers who purchased their tickets from an outlet can obtain a refund by returning their tickets to the point of purchase.
    If you have purchased your tickets via phone or Internet and would like to get a refund, you must return your tickets via a secure method of post to the below address. If you have downloaded your ticketfast tickets please print them and return them. Once received we will refund the card used for purchase.
    Ticketmaster Head Office, Grafton House, 70 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.
    If you selected box office collections please call us and select option number 5 on the below number.
    If you have any further queries please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service on 0818 903 001 or if you are calling from Northern Ireland call 0844 277 9964 Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6pm selecting option 5. Please ensure you have your order number and credit card ready when calling as you will be asked for this information"

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

and count yourself lucky to get a second chance to stay away from a lil wayne gig :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement