Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropractor DCN

Options
  • 07-03-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

can anyone recommend a chiropractor in DCN, preferably with evening or weekend clinics? I know there is Dr Azzardi in Balbriggan, but not keen on him for my own reasons. (I have never been treated by him, but having met him in passing a few times he wouldn't be my cup of tea...lets just leave it at that! lol)

Anyone know of anywhere else in DCN? As I say, it would need to be evenings or weekend clinics as I don't fancy taking time off work for it - I have to take enough of my flex time as it is to attend hospital appointments!

thanks
    LT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Little Ted wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

can anyone recommend a chiropractor in DCN, preferably with evening or weekend clinics? I know there is Dr Azzardi in Balbriggan, but not keen on him for my own reasons. (I have never been treated by him, but having met him in passing a few times he wouldn't be my cup of tea...lets just leave it at that! lol)

Anyone know of anywhere else in DCN? As I say, it would need to be evenings or weekend clinics as I don't fancy taking time off work for it - I have to take enough of my flex time as it is to attend hospital appointments!

thanks
    LT

Hi Little Ted -

Not strictly DCN but I've used Clontarf Chiropractic before, and found them great. We went to Lauren Edlund, who doesn't seem to be there anymore, but I'd say the others are just as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Would you be intrested in going to an Osteopath? My friend has uses Tony O'Brien down in Applewood and said he's amazing and really sorted her bad back out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Ideally I would like a clinic that can offer both, as I don't think my problems will be solved by simply chiropractic techniques alone, or osteopathic techniques alone.

In the meantime I am back to my yoga and pilates twice a week and working on that infernal 'core'.

I think chiropractic is where I need to go first though, as there is already a lot of clicking and snapping going on and I think some bits need to go back where they belong ;)

I will definitely bear your suggestion in mind though. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

No worries, hope you get sorted/well soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Little Ted wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

thanks
    LT

I go to Clive Dennis in the Chiropractor clinic on Swords Main Street and find him brilliant. I had severe back pain before I went to him, my back is fine now and I only need to go every 5/6 months if even that.

There's an evening clinic on Wednesday and Friday I think, not sure about weekend clinics. The website is here if you want to have a look: http://www.naas-swordschiropractic.ie

Hope you get your back sorted :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

+1 on Clive Dennis - a gentleman and very helpful.

Here are his opening times.....
    http://www.naas-swordschiropractic.ie/doctor/chiropractor/75L/naas-chiropractor/swords-clinic.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Stuart kelly in swords.i know him and he's a lovely carring genuine guy.i did go to Dr acardi before and it was the most expensive threatment I had ever had in my life.
    It might be €50 a session but a session might only last 3 minutes.

Advertisement