Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Cigarettes

Options
  • 07-03-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

What is the best device on the market?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

best ask here

and i doubt you'll want "the best" device anyway as that's an expensive game. there's a few good kits around atm for beginners, if you enjoy it and decide you want to spend more there are options after that.

make a thread in the ecig forum anyway and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Sir Digby is correct.

Also the "Best" is subjective but they do get pricey, for instance I use the following:

Provari Mini @ 250
    Pro Dripper @ 60
    Extension Cap @ 30
    Gemini Tip @ 12

That's over 350 euro, then you got to figure in batteries, charger and replacement coils, having said that I only pay about 20 euro a month in supplies (Juice mainly) so it all balances out in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pricetag

Greensmoke, off the cigs over a year now, and still have the 2 batteries working perfectly......

• Site Banned Posts: 6 Pencig

Mod Snip - Less of the spam pasting and more original opinions please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭GobblyNob

I've been using them for 7 months now. I'm currently using a "Ego Passthrough Battery" and "Kanger Evod". Just look them up and have a read about them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭GobblyNob

I'm using an "Ego Passthrough Battery" and a "Kanger evod". It's the "best device" for a beginner. Don't get the ones that look like cigarettes - they're ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sammi2012

I have been using 'Tornado-C Slim' since October, its brilliant. Run by re-chargable batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

It really depends on the individual. There's a 'Kanger Starter Kit' often recommended in the vaping forum, and I wasn't the biggest fan. HOWEVER, the parts (clearomisers, cartridges) etc are very cheap (around a fiver) so I would strongly recommend trying a variety of things.

Also, you aren't smoking cigarettes anymore so it is easy to get annoyed at the device as it takes getting used to and you are a little in withdrawls!

The ones that look like cigarettes are absolutely rubbish though. I'm using an Ego C battery (15 euro) and a Clearomiser (no idea what type / brand lol) and it lasts all day with no charging or refilling. That varies madly from person to person obviously.

If you are in Dublin, Ovale Ireland have a walk in shop and were a huge help to me!

Advertisement