Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stop shaving cuts bleeding.

• 07-03-2013 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Okay, this is a weird one.

I nicked the corner of my nose while shaving last night and it began bleeding. At first I thought a bit of tissue would stop it, but after an hour of dabbing it with tissue I resorted to haphazardly placing a band-aid over it, which seemed to sort it....3 hours later I carefully took it off, and it once again started bleeding. So I placed another band-aid on and went to bed.

Now nearly 16 hours later, when I took off the band aid, its still bleeding. The cut itself is only about the size of a pencil tip, but bleeds pretty heavily. This is a right pain in the arse and I cant really go out and do anything with this band-aid slapped across my 2 nostrils looking like an idiot.

Any tips on how to stop this? :o

*note: I'm not picking off the scab each time I remove the plaster*

Comments

Advertisement