Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Pads in Dublin

Options
  • 07-03-2013 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I know Compu B are the apple store in Dublin but is there anywhere else in Dublin where I can buy apple IPads. I realise there all gona be around the same price but is there anywhere that would be viewed as a bit cheaper?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is an apple shop at the molly malone statue, but most if not all electrical retailers would have them (peats. pc world, ect..)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

keano2012 wrote: »
    Hey,

I know Compu B are the apple store in Dublin but is there anywhere else in Dublin where I can buy apple IPads. I realise there all gona be around the same price but is there anywhere that would be viewed as a bit cheaper?

Cheers :)

Currys/PC World or Argos do them, harvey norman do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

there is an apple shop at the molly malone statue, but most if not all electrical retailers would have them (peats. pc world, ect..)
    The Apple store you mentioned is the CompuB store that he mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Also try Power City. You may even be lucky and get a deal there. But you are correct. For the most part they will all be the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

the groupon/grabone type sites have had a few deals recently for ipads. If you know anyone going to the states you can save about 20% on the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Apple have no official store in Ireland the nearest one is in Belfast, have a look on the apple site on the refurbished page always have deals, got two in the last six months and have had no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is there not an apple style shop on the north quays?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

is there not an apple style shop on the north quays?

That's a repair place that is seemly an apple authorised reseller. Don't know what that means other than their prices for adapters etc are quite high.

OP, if you want an iPad, be quick and buy the one on groupon at the moment. It's the latest iPad 4 and at €459 is the cheapest you will get it anywhere in this country by a long shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

Thanks for all the comments. Appreciate it.
    kceire wrote: »
    That's a repair place that is seemly an apple authorised reseller. Don't know what that means other than their prices for adapters etc are quite high.

OP, if you want an iPad, be quick and buy the one on groupon at the moment. It's the latest iPad 4 and at €459 is the cheapest you will get it anywhere in this country by a long shot!

Will look into but I cant see this on Groupon....is it expired do you know?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

keano2012 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the comments. Appreciate it.

Will look into but I cant see this on Groupon....is it expired do you know?

Yeah looks like you missed it :(

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/national-deals/ask-direct/18415925

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement