Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails not being delivered to my eircom.net account

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭homer911

homer911 wrote: »
    I am not receiving emails sent to my eircom.net account from users at the scriptureunion.ie domain.  I am using eircoms webmail service and the emails are neither in my inbox nor spam folder.  I rang your telephone support last week but have had no call back or followup

I dont seem to be the only person with this problem.. http://community.eircom.net/t5/E-mail-Online-Services/Not-Receiving-MEssages-from-our-Paypal-Account/td-p/26410

http://community.eircom.net/t5/E-mail-Online-Services/NOT-RECEIVING-EMAILS-FROM-THE-DUBLIN-INSTITUTE-OF-TECHNOLOGY/td-p/26296
    Come on eircom! Not even a request for more information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Come on eircom! Not even a request for more information?
    Hi homer911

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to this issue. If you would like to PM me your email address I will try to look further into this but unfortunately we cannot provide the best support to this issue from this end, however as you will see from the cases linked from your previous post to our community forum that these cases were advised to contact email support and both cases have now been resolved by doing so.

Email support can be contacted on 1890260260 if you are an existing eircom customer or 1520277100 if you are not an existing eircom customer.

Best wishes

Al

PM Sent, Email support has been no help, and I contacted the poster from DIT who says his problem is still not resolved

PM Sent, Email support has been no help, and I contacted the poster from DIT who says his problem is still not resolved

Hi homer911

I have sent a PM in reply

Regards

Al

Hi homer911

I have sent a PM in reply

Regards

Al

Hi Alan

Just wondering if there is any update on this since our last exchange of messages?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Alan

Just wondering if there is any update on this since our last exchange of messages?

Thanks

Hi homer911

I'm very sorry for the delay, I have had no further update however I shall investigate this and try to get back to later today.

Regards

Al

Advertisement