Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Query

Options
  • 07-03-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I want to get broadband in my house. The house is new and the phone line is not active. It is in a new housing estate in Rathangan, Co. Kildare. I had decided on a package for €35 per month (€50 after 6 months) which included 8gb unlimited broadband and unlimited off peak calls. However when I went online to order it, after entering in the address, it said the deal was not available, sent me to a different page with 3mb BB, off peak calls for €45per month (€60 after 6 months). Please see the attachments.

I have 2 questions:

1. Why can't I get the original package? Can the exchange not deliver 8MB in Rathangan? If not, when will it be upgraded?

2. By offering me the second package I am wondering how can Eircom think its fair to expect me to pay way more (€120 approx a year) for a service offering much less than the first one?

Can you please look into this for me?

Thanks,
    themacdaddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Folks,

I want to get broadband in my house. The house is new and the phone line is not active. It is in a new housing estate in Rathangan, Co. Kildare. I had decided on a package for €35 per month (€50 after 6 months) which included 8gb unlimited broadband and unlimited off peak calls. However when I went online to order it, after entering in the address, it said the deal was not available, sent me to a different page with 3mb BB, off peak calls for €45per month (€60 after 6 months). Please see the attachments.

I have 2 questions:

1. Why can't I get the original package? Can the exchange not deliver 8MB in Rathangan? If not, when will it be upgraded?

2. By offering me the second package I am wondering how can Eircom think its fair to expect me to pay way more (€120 approx a year) for a service offering much less than the first one?

Can you please look into this for me?

Thanks,
    themacdaddy

Hi themacdaddy,

Can you send me a private message with the full new address and previous tel or account number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement