Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volusion - opinions / assistance ?

Options
  • 07-03-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

My friend is looking to create a website for his business.
    However, he is pretty bad at computers, but signed up to this Volusion company and has been 50e a month nearly for the last few months, but hasn't bothered to do anything with it.

Does anyone here have experience with Volusion etc or opinions on it.

I could put you in touch with him to take over if needed and he could provide all details necessary to get the site going, obviously you would be compenstated.

The site would be for party accessories, bouncing castles etc.

*edit* I'll posted this in the "work wanted thread" up top. Didn't see that earlier. Apologies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gomez_gomes

If the site is not s.e.Friendly then its no good for the customers.

Volusion includes plenty of SEO work for achieving high SERPs rankings.

-No email marketing option, which is very useful when establishing or running on online business.
    -The Social Media Builder™ is only provided in the gold and platinum packages, which ‘robs’ the other packages of an important marketing tool.

Apart from these minor things its good to start with Volusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Big commerce is better. We use both for clients. They have a newsletter feature though we incorporate mail chimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Im currently working on a volusion powered site for a client, specifically SEO.
    Its not as good as other HOSTED SOLUTIONS but its not the worst.

Drop me a pm if your interested and il take a look at his site.

Advertisement