Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Website Manipulation

Options
  • 07-03-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Good Afternoon Guys

I need some help, i have the source code given to me for a flash template, this means i have the psd files, the flash file and the compiled swf file, i have edited the psd files using photoshop cs6 now i want to put these in place in flash but keep the flash movie and then convert it to swf.

Basically i needed to edit the logo and the text only on it there is no way i can see to do this in flash or the swf version so i did it in the psd files.

if you can understand this already then i applaud you.

Kind Regards
    James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Do people still use Flash?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JayRylan

unfortunately i needed something quick and fast and was given a fantastic flash template all i need to do is edit the content and keep everything else the same???

Advertisement