Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

costplussofas

Options
  • 07-03-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

so here it is, i knew the risks, i knew what they were like, but i still bought a sofa from cost plus sofas. i only have myself to blame, i know that.
    it was bought in feb 2012 and is falling apart now. they have seen it, somebody came out to take pictures of it in december, they admitted there was a problem.
    so why the hell am i still waiting for this to be sorted out!
    just filled with small claims court.
    i just wanted to rant...... anyone out there with me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If the claim is already filed in the Small Claims Court, then you are proceeding along the right path.

Posters - please do not turn this into a general ranting thread. Stick to offering specific advice.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

sorry dudara, i was just realy p****d off, have settled down a bit now no more ranting from me :)

Advertisement