Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display iPhone screen on a projector/TV

• 07-03-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I am launching a new app in a few weeks and at the launch party, I would like to be able to display the screen from the phone as we see it on a TV/through a projector. Ideally, I don't want to have to use a jailbroken phone. Does anyone know if this is possible?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Flipper wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am launching a new app in a few weeks and at the launch party, I would like to be able to display the screen from the phone as we see it on a TV/through a projector. Ideally, I don't want to have to use a jailbroken phone. Does anyone know if this is possible?

You should using the Composite AV cable some other customers at the button of the page say it works.

Full list of other apple accessories here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

HDMI would be the most accessible connection for your projector or TV (provided they are not ancient) so this accessory will do the trick:

http://store.apple.com/ie/product/MD098ZM/A/apple-digital-av-adapter

Only works with the iphone 4 and up, Apple TV would be another option you can mirror the screen you would need to setup the Wifi Hotspot on the phone or use a wireless router to connect both devices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

I saw this the other day really impressed
    use a PC laptop or mac connected to projector

https://www.reflectorapp.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

Actually got this sorted using reflector. Great little app. Thanks!

Advertisement