Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Business Casual' shopping in Dublin

Options
  • 07-03-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Heading to Dublin at the end of March with my girlfriend, and I really need to get some new clothes for the job I'm starting in April. The dress code is business casual. But I'm a student who won't have a whole lot of money until after I start the job.. :P

I have a rough idea of the few things I want to get, but need advice on where to get them as I haven't ever gone shopping in Dublin.

We'll be staying in Dun Laoghaire and will more than likely be getting the Dart to Dublin every day.

Any advice appreciated.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Pennys or Dunnes will do decent business casual.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Pennys or Dunnes as posted above, TK Maxx and H&M would also do some reasonably priced business casual stuff. M&S is also another good bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

shaws in dun laoghaire.

make sure you go to the miami grill in dun laoghaire as well, its a great chipper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Bertoni on the 1st floor of Stephens Green Shopping Centre. Just saw the money part, maybe try Pennys. They have some nice stuff. Also check out TK Maxx in Stephens Green for big labels with smaller prices.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement