Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash converters type shops?

Options
  • 07-03-2013 7:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

Is there any of these in Co.Louth?

Like places to sell your iphone DVDs computers etc with an option to buy back if not just a a place to sell stuff outright

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Like places to sell your iphone DVDs computers etc with an option to buy back if not just a a place to sell stuff outright

You mean, like, a pawn shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Ps I think there's one on Church Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

There's a place called cash convenience on clanbrassil street, near where Hughes & hughes was. Last I heard they're not overly keen to buy stuff and will offer your lower than usual pawn prices kind of a take it or leave it we don't care type situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

The only one I know of is in Drogheda at the corner of the Abbey shopping centre facing the car park. I don't know if they pay good or not tho. I would imagine you probably would be better off going to a weekend market and selling the stuff your self or advertising it on adverts to get the best value.

Advertisement