Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1942 - Road to Rome & Secret Weapons of WWII on Origin

• 07-03-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭

Right, so recently found my copy of the Battlefield 1942 WWII Anthology (along with the Dawn of War Anthology and Age of Empires 3! Got to love exploring the attic sometimes!). With my new PC, i don't have a CD/DVD/BR Drive, so can't install from disc. I've managed to activate the original 1942 on Origin, but it's not accepting the codes for the Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII.

Anything i can do to get these on Origin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Right, so recently found my copy of the Battlefield 1942 WWII Anthology (along with the Dawn of War Anthology and Age of Empires 3! Got to love exploring the attic sometimes!). With my new PC, i don't have a CD/DVD/BR Drive, so can't install from disc. I've managed to activate the original 1942 on Origin, but it's not accepting the codes for the Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII.

Anything i can do to get these on Origin?

Got hopeful from the title of the thread.

No, 1942 is free and was release a while ago with it's own servers that are separate to the original. None of the expansions will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I remember I used to play this game in a LAN centre with friends when I was about 13. Good times. Maybe ill download it and see if its as good as I remember since its free.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Origin doesn't really have support for games pre 2009.

Advertisement