Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed first year, will I get accepted postgrad?

Options
  • 07-03-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a final year student applying to postgrad courses in Finance. I'm woried about not being accepting into a masters because I failed first year, they might get turned off when they see my transcripts....I'v done well and havnt failed an exam since, and should definitely meet the requirement to get into the course, but I'm still worried about the fact I repeated first year....has anyone failed a year and still got into a masters? very worried :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I imagine that they will determine it based on your overall results for the entire degree.

A lot of people repeat first year for various reasons so I wouldn't be too worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

For a postgrad it'll be based on final year/degree result unless it really competitive

Advertisement