Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

scope turret question

• 07-03-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi all I just want to ask a question about target turrets. I have a .22lr rifle wit a leapers scope that has target turrets and the turret has 0-14 moa on the turret before u come back around to "0" now I wanted to know if I was dialling in for a range and went past the "14" moa does that mean the scope when it lands on zero would that be bak to the original 50 yard zero or will it just go 14 to 15 etc and I just have to keep tract of how many revolutions or turns I do so I know how revolutions or turns I need to get it back to "0" is this correct because im learning to start dialling instead of holdover for target shooting? Thanks for any replies its much appreciated.

Regards
    Niteowl

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭MarkWolff

You are correct,
    Once you go past 14, 0 becomes 15, 1 becomes 16, etc, etc,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭niteowl84

MarkWolff wrote: »
    You are correct,
    Once you go past 14, 0 becomes 15, 1 becomes 16, etc, etc,

Thank you mark for confirming for me I just wanted to make sure it was correct.

Advertisement