Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sending / Receiving nude photos

• 07-03-2013 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Have you ever been the receiver or giver of a nude photo ?
    It seems like something that is common place yet people don't blink an eye lid

I have received them but never sent them :eek::eek:

So have you received / given ?

Receive / Give 200 votes

received
    0%
    Gave
    63%
    GraysonazezilSeanehRabiesDavexirlLa_GordyweemcdGummy Pandadavehey79R0otfunk-youWibbsmawklooderhatrickpatricktolosenc[Deleted User]illicit007Captain Slow IRLciano1 126 votes
    Neither
    37%
    GraysonazezilRabiesDavexirlLa_GordyGummy PandaWibbslooderhatrickpatricktolosencollaetta[Deleted User]illicit007johnnykilostoogeanniehooGaladrielMacca07vickers209what the hell! 74 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

who hasnt tbh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Gave
    I have received a few in my day, would never send them though, I don't think any guy would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

in the post is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

I really think basic computing skills should be covered in school, for exactly this reason.

Encryption/Backups/Cloud Storage....

It breaks my heart to think of how many dirty pictures are going to be lost when someone throws away their old cell phone or the memory card goes bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Neither
    Both. God i loved when MMS became popular. Nothing better than beating one off to a tiny pixelated picture of a boob!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

I got a nude pic from someone a while back, nearly fell of the chair laughing, not at him but the fact he sent it.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

Who hasn't sent a picture of their balls??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Gave
    I like to send naked pictures when I'm not busy raping people on Facebook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

No option for post, the poll fails, now adays it is the safest way, plus when you do meet himmer, you might look better clarice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Neither
    I had a GF who sent me stuff. Convinced me to send her stuff. I caught the nasty bitch showing it to her friends. I'll never send stuff to anyone again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

Grayson wrote: »
    I had a GF who sent me stuff. Convinced me to send her stuff. I caught the nasty bitch showing it to her friends. I'll never send stuff to anyone again.
    Why don't you show her stuff to your online friends :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

Neither. Not sent one, never received one. Which is waay dull. If I sent the Missus one, she'd burst somthing laughing at the absurdity of it, and if she sent me one, I'd wonder if she had lost the plot. She's Irish, sure she thinks bad of getting undressed with the lights on. I blame the proliferation of central heating for this trend, up till the noughties, it was too bloody cold to get naked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

oh absolutely all the time!

I send nude pics to anyone who PM's me. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Both on a regular basis, it's great craic. Especially when it's with someone new and they give a little strip tease before the main event. Next time you see the person, both are just gagging for it!

Really builds it up especially if you can't see the person on a regular basis.

*reaches for phone and runs the jacks*

Cheers OP!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Neither
    Both on a regular basis, it's great craic. Especially when it's with someone new and they give a little strip tease before the main event. Next time you see the person, both are just gagging for it!

Really builds it up especially if you can't see the person on a regular basis.

*reaches for phone and runs the jacks*

Cheers OP!!

Thanks OP. Now we have to think of Billy Mitchell whacking off in a bathroom.

I read it first that he had the trots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Put your mind at ease I was just going to show the misses'my langer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Yes, around a month or so ago.

Public can view votes, this should end in tears cum.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Rocket19

Both.

Clearly a mad sluh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

remember kids if making a sex tape or taking photos put a temp tattoo on somewhere that is easily seen in real life.

That way if it ever leaks you can just claim dopelbanger and show you don't have a tattoo

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote: »
    remember kids if making a sex tape or taking photos put a temp tattoo on somewhere that is easily seen in real life.

That way if it ever leaks you can just claim dopelbanger and show you don't have a tattoo
    Once again, Freud would be proud:D

I've a dopelskanger. Looks just like me, but wears a tracksuit and drinks Dutch Gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Gave
    I have received several of them, two of them sent by boardsies :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Neither
    Sent my woman a pic of my knob in the early days of our relationship one night when we were texting durty. She thought it was a door knob.

That's good isn't it? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Pics or gtfo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Neither
    Done both. My face is never included, there are no defining features, so even if someone did leak them, nobody would know it was me. That said, none of the few people I've ever sent them to has ever leaked them or even shown them to friends. Being on good terms with all of my exes is handy for that, they still respect me enough to delete that stuff!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

what's the data retention time on mobile phone messages again ?

don't all the carriers have to hold on to them for three years ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Asking people to vote should be private, just like sexy nude pics sent via text. Making it public is equivalent to showing the sexy pics to your friends :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

A friend of mine had a pic of his cock stored as his phone's wallpaper - pretty amusing when unsuspecting people asked to borrow it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Not with face in.
    Sent a lucky lady a pic of me knob. She later told me herself and her friend rated it as number 3 in their top 10!!!
    I'm still not sure what to make of that!
    She wasn't 2 delighted when I took this as her hinting we invite her friend around for a closer inspection.
    Didn't happen anyway :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

There are websites out there where your photos may well end up, if a nasty breakup happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

There's no option for both sent and received ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Neither
    Yup both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Neither
    Done both.

Girls feel free to pm panda your nudies for rating and comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Neither
    My ex girlfriend and myself used to sext all the time.
    All I can say is, it's a good thing we're still friends and didn't split acrimoniously :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    There's no option for both sent and received ;-)

You can choose 2 options on the poll, or 3 if you like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Sweet pie

Defo times have changed sure the no flirting now its done by sextxt so cuts done on time an effort for everyone then they just move on . It's not gud .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Neither
    Sent and received them. I have my fun doing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Both! Just send them to random numbers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Sweet pie

So lets get down to it how's up for it . #photoshop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Gave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Links234 wrote: »
    oh absolutely all the time!

I send nude pics to anyone who PM's me. ;)
    eh? PM sent ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Never received any... I think cocks are hideous to look at. I was lying in bed one morning and my boyfriend was up getting ready for training, I was still half asleep and turned over to chat to him(he was at the chest of drawers on my side of the bed) and there was his big willy hanging in my face.
    Obviously if a guy was sending one he'd be hard?? Still wouldn't want it.
    Very dirty sexts or phone sex is fine for me.

Might send him one though. Never thought of it before...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

gg2 wrote: »
    Never received any... I think cocks are hideous to look at. I was lying in bed one morning and my boyfriend was up getting ready for training, I was still half asleep and turned over to chat to him(he was at the chest of drawers on my side of the bed) and there was his big willy hanging in my face.
    Obviously if a guy was sending one he'd be hard?? Still wouldn't want it.
    Very dirty sexts or phone sex is fine for me.

Might send him one though. Never thought of it before...

Totally do but remember not to send it to like his work email whilst he is giving a presentation to the CEO or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

Neither
    Boombastic wrote: »
    Asking people to vote should be private, just like sexy nude pics sent via text. Making it public is equivalent to showing the sexy pics to your friends :(

i'll show you mine if you show me yours:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Seachmall wrote: »
    I like to send naked pictures when I'm not busy raping people on Facebook.
    Is that you, Fidelma?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Sent, received, I don't tend to take it too seriously, we're all adults in fairness, I prefer the fun factor, whereas if I know somebody's only doing it to get attention and fishing for compliments, they can shag off! :pac:

My wife's gotten so used to it now at this stage anyway she shouts in from the bedroom while I'm in the bathroom "are you taking naked pictures of yourself to send to girls again?" :D

Actually that reminds me, we were in a fairly packed restaurant the other night for a meal and we had been at an occasion earlier that evening where I'd been taking photos (of others this time! :pac:), and my wife asked to see them. I told her I'd bluetooth them over to her phone. She replied with "are you worried I'll see all your naked photos of yourself?".

I've never heard such a loud commotion of shuffling chairs in all my life as people quickly turned round to see who she was talking to and probably hoping it was some page 3 girl, only to see me burning up with embarrassment! That much at least had me see the funny side of it! :pac:

Neither
    There seems to be an unspoken assumption that the OP means sent or gbiven by SMS - email - internet or whatever - though the OP never actually said as much. So I am not sure if my answer counts. But my girlfriends got together one time with a professional photographer friend of ours and did an entire album of naked photos in various places around Dublin and Wicklow.

Wicklow Mountains - Howth - and a couple of parks and beaches in Dublin. It was presented to me as a gift from them. These varied between tasteful arty shots - and the kind of pictures/poses you would associate with top shelf magazines in the UK - and varied between color and that arty tinted B+W you often get on nude calanders and the like.

I have not sent or given the girls pictures of me naked myself but they have taken a few so I guess that is similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Neither
    so nearly twice as many people have received them as have sent them

does this mean that those sending them are sending them out to two people at the same time? :eek:

no harm done between consenting adults who know and respect the boundaries of privacy, even after a break up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Neither
    BBDBB wrote: »
    so nearly twice as many people have received them as have sent them

does this mean that those sending them are sending them out to two people at the same time? :eek:

I know I am. Join my Bears on Blondes mailing list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Neither
    I know I am. Join my Bears on Blondes mailing list

Ive checked out your website

200 photo sets

1 of a blonde woman doing her shopping

1 of a bamboo field

198 of them of you rubbing your belly

where do I sign? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement