Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio for gaming pc connected to TV

Options
  • 07-03-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm building a gaming PC in the next 2/3 weeks to put behind the main TV in the house. It's going to be used for gaming and for watching movies. My question is will the graphics card I'm using support audio to the TV via HDMI or will I need to invest in a set of speakers for the computer.
    The graphics card I'm looking at is the Sapphire Radeon HD 7850.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FataLZazy

Dont now so sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

FataLZazy wrote: »
    Dont now so sorry

Maybe don't post then?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Any recent (last 3-4 years) Nvidia or AMD card with HDMI out will do the job (including audio) so the HD7850 will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

marco_polo wrote: »
    Any recent (last 3-4 years) Nvidia or AMD card with HDMI out will do the job (including audio) so the HD7850 will be fine.

Thanks Marco.

Advertisement