Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egg whites carton

Options
  • 07-03-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen these lately? Ive tried all the usual big chain supermarkets and at this stage i'm just looking for someone to let me know if they have actually seen them in the last 4 weeks or so!?

Xmas probably doesnt count because I think a few shops have gotten rid of them since then! I'm south-city Dublin by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Superquinn in Lucan had them a couple of weeks ago, I'm certain. It's always next to the cream/milk fridge.
    Your best bet is to e-mail them and ask, perhaps a branch closer to you -- I find them very helpful at getting back at you with your inquiries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Dunnes in Dublin City Centre have them, seen them on George's St & Henry St in the last couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Tesco in Dundrum had them this evening, this brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Thanks guys, I was in my local Dunnes AND Superquinn and they both didnt have any, I asked in both shops too.

Which Dunnes in the City Centre have them?

Tesco in Dundrum had them this evening, this brand.

Grrr I tried my local Tesco too and no luck! I'll have to source a place that does them regularly.

Any idea if its wise to stock up and freeze them?

• Advertisement

Tesco Roselawn and Dunnes in Blanch both have them

Funnily enough I checked 2 of the stores on that list of 10 and neither had them, but I will try the other stores! Thanks all, now to find some recipes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I've seen them in Georges Street Dunnes in the last week & the last time I was in Dunnes on Henry Street but that was 4-5 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Seen them recently in Dunnes citywest and Tesco Rathfarnham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Eurospar in Leixlip had them yesterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Bought them in Nolans in Clontarf yesterday, also saw them in Tesco Clare Hall the other day

Thanks guys, got the in the Ashleaf in the end but they had to take some from out the back for me!

Advertisement