Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Mini in Limerick?

• 07-03-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

As above, anywhere selling it in limerick?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

CompuB at 17 O'Connell Street might have them in stock.

http://store.compub.com/collections/ipad-1/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

They have iPads in Tesco in the Crescent, in the smaller unit, I don't know if they have the mini, definitely have the full thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Harvey Norman or Pc World would surely have them as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Argos have them.

For what's its worth, I bought a tablet recently and did a bit of research. Ended up settling on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 16gb 10.1. Better alrounder than Apple's offerings imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

bazz26 wrote: »
    Argos have them.

For what's its worth, I bought a tablet recently and did a bit of research. Ended up settling on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 16gb 10.1. Better alrounder than Apple's offerings imo.

Not having a go, but why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

miralize wrote: »
    Not having a go, but why?

The Galaxy Tab 2 has an expandable memory microSD slot which means you can upgrade the storage capacity by adding a microSD card. You can play a more variety of video/audio file formats on it too. I also prefer using Android as opposed to iOS. I'm sure the iPAD Mini has some unique features too but that's what sold the Tab 2 for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I can play pretty much every video audio file on iOS. The space on iDevices never bother me. If you find Android easier I wont argue with that, each person is entitled to their preference.

Advertisement