Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas servicing Dublin

Options
  • 07-03-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend someone to service gas appliances in motorhome?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 danny50

Hi there's a guy i used a few years back in golden pages Peter's repair service. on Braemor Rd. He is more caravan than camper but sorted me no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but looking to get the gas serviced in the 'van in South Dublin/ Wicklow/ North Wexford area.

It hasn't been done since we got the 'van, as we were mainly summer campers and we didn't use the gas a whole lot. However, we are planning on being more year round and are beginning to use it more off site, so wanting the fridge and heating to come back into play.

Can anyone back up this recommendation, or recommend anyone else? I assume it's mainly the fridge and boiler that need looking at?

Advertisement