Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrical software

Options
  • 07-03-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

any1 no a good software for drawing up circuit diagrams that would include chips??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

There's quite a few electronic design packages. There's various free versions of Eagle available for hobbyists, Radionics / Farnell also give away free versions of this via their web sites.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

.....or Viseo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Just use CAD

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dufftronic

i use tinyCAD for documenting circuit modifications i do at work. It's free, easy to use and you can create your own symbols really easily. There are plenty of downloadable libraries out there as well. I can send you mine if you need em.

here's one of the mods i've done using it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b407myd4t38kz1t/Palletiser%20Infeed%20Conveyors.pdf

Advertisement