Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab 2 10.1

Options
  • 08-03-2013 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Anyone know of a good deal on one of these? Just missed a good deal with currys.co.uk for £238 stg and gutted I didn't order it when I first saw it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Anybody know where the best price for one of these is right now? Online or bricks & mortar..
    Thanks
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

same here, I'd be interested in buying one too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I ordered one from amazon (£229), via Flubit(£222.99) and Parcel Motel (€3.50) yesterday, worked out as just under €260.
    Price went up on Amazon since, so just waiting to see if the oprder went through fully.
    will report back once confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    I ordered one from amazon (£229), via Flubit(£222.99) and Parcel Motel (€3.50) yesterday, worked out as just under €260.
    Price went up on Amazon since, so just waiting to see if the oprder went through fully.
    will report back once confirmed

Thats a great price. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

the new range is coming out soon so expect price cuts.
    The advice is, if you can wait another month, then do so

• Advertisement
Advertisement