Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farewell...

Options
  • 08-03-2013 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭

I wish to offer a fond farewell to Beasty who has moved on from modding DCN.

Many thanks for all your time & effort on the forum. Missing you already. * blub *

tHB

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Fare thee well Beasty

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thanks guys

It's been a pleasure modding this place for the last 3 years, but alas I was unable to hit my ban quota and the powers that be decided to pension me off.

The good news is I am leaving you in very capable hands that are fully familiar with the workings of the ban button.

Anyway, I'm not actually "going" anywhere - you can't get rid of me that easily and I'll still be dipping in here to check what everyone's up to ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

All the best Beasty, good luck and thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Best of luck Beasty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

All the best beasty. A gent of a man.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Good luck and thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Not the most regular of posters here but cheers for putting the time and energy in.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Best wishes Beasty.

(I suppose we can expect even more KOM's in NCD now. What chance do the rest of us mere mortals have? :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Farewell enjoy the peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Sorry to see you go from here Beasty- you were always a decent fellow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Beasty wrote: »
    Thanks guys

but alas I was unable to hit my ban quota and the powers that be decided to pension me off.

Who might they be?
    And what is a 'ban quota' [curiouser and curiouser]

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

cbreeze wrote: »

Who might they be?
    And what is a 'ban quota' [curiouser and curiouser]
    Maybe I should have added a smiley;)

Advertisement