Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nicolite cigarette

Options
  • 08-03-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys,

I have the nicolite electronic cigarette. Just wondering does anybody know where I can get the refill cartridges in castletroy/limerick area. I have ordered online but it takes seven working days to receive them. Down to my last cartridge so I am stuck, if anyone knows where I can get them would really appreciate it letting me know thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Fidelma85 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have the nicolite electronic cigarette. Just wondering does anybody know where I can get the refill cartridges in castletroy/limerick area. I have ordered online but it takes seven working days to receive them. Down to my last cartridge so I am stuck, if anyone knows where I can get them would really appreciate it letting me know thanks a million.

The internet says that nicolites use a 510 connection, and Ecirette sell 510 pre-filled cartos from these locations in Limerick:

The Paper Train
    Cobert Train Station
    Limerick

XP Stop Shop
    Parnell Street
    Limerick

Ivan's Store
    Ivan's Cross
    Limerick

The Paper View
    The Crescent Shopping Centre
    Dooradoyle
    Limerick

Gleeson's Spar
    Castleroy
    Limerick

Gleeson's Spar
    Henry Street
    Limerick

Gleeson's Spar
    Catherine Street
    Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Bit of grindle style Google fu for ya there. Sorted.

I'm the Rain Man of search bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Sometimes I feel like the Mr. Bean of vaping!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

grindle wrote: »
    The internet says that nicolites use a 510 connection, and Ecirette sell 510 pre-filled cartos from these locations in Limerick:

The Paper Train
    Cobert Train Station
    Limerick

XP Stop Shop
    Parnell Street
    Limerick

Ivan's Store
    Ivan's Cross
    Limerick

The Paper View
    The Crescent Shopping Centre
    Dooradoyle
    Limerick

Gleeson's Spar
    Castleroy
    Limerick

Gleeson's Spar
    Henry Street
    Limerick

Gleeson's Spar
    Catherine Street
    Limerick

Anyone know if the places above sell bottles of e-liquid as well or just the cartos - prices seem a bit steep - but might be worth it if stuck

• Advertisement

They do indeed. all one beautiful flavour. Probably a 10ml bottle.
    The following electronic cigarettes and accessories are available in the independent stores:

-Ecirette Disposable Electronic Cigarette(Tobacco flavour-16mg) € 5.99 NEW!
    -Ecirette 510 Pro Mini starter kit(1 battery) € 19.99
    -Pre-filled cartridges (Tobacco flavour- 18mg, 12mg, nicotine strength) € 4.99
    -E-liquid(Tobacco flavour-24mg, 16mg, 11mg, 6mg nicotine strength) € 5.99

Please note some prices are different in the stores and on our website.

But if you're stuck...

grindle wrote: »
    They do indeed. all one beautiful flavour. Probably a 10ml bottle.

But if you're stuck...

Didn't spot that on the website myself cheers.

One other question - can the Eircette brigade not get themselves a little syringe and a bottle of eliquid and refill their carts ?
    At the prices for the carts below - it must be more expensive than smoking (as well of course as the one flavour of eliquid !)

Thèy could do that, yeah.

Most won't think to because they think something more magical than foam and a wick wrapped with metal is happening (or at least I did).
    Ecirette must sell the liquid for a reason. I suppose to someone who's used to pulling a fag out of a pack, topping something up with liquid must seem like an extreme amount of faff... Let's hope they ignore forums and all the Genisis talk if that's the case.

Grindle - correct me if I'm wrong any where along here :-) - however I did a quick check online - looks like the nicolite has a 510 connection

So for those using them - they might be able to cut your costs way down (and improve their vaping experience a bit) - they would basically be replacing the top bit of the nicolite with a generic and highly regarded bit of kit

I would suggest boge 510 cartomisers and pick an ejuice or two - so say for about 15 to 20 euros - they could cheaply try some of the stuff being talked about here (and get maybe 2-3 weeks vaping for that)

(Assuming pack of 5 510 Cartomisers - and some mid range RY4 juice)
    Each cartomizer would last say 3 days.
    They should be able to get the stuff above - in 1-2 days from any irish online shop

Hope this helps someone - assuming my logic is correct

Ah, yeah. Anybody buying nicolites should stop shovelling wasted money into nicolites' gaping maw and get some Boges and ejuice to save money.
    This is entirely dependent on at least one of the people reading this bothering to confirm that it works so that loads of other newbies don't waste their money based on what a couple of knobs on the Internet think they know about a device they've never owned.
    We are those knobs, rich, we are those knobs.

• Advertisement

very true :-) - kills me to think people are tied to one particular vendor though

Just in case anyone in the Nicolite side of things is reading and wants to try something - I reckon you would be talking about Standard Resistance (SR) 510 Boge Cartos and some Juice. Also a little syringe is handy.

That's if you want to try yur nicolite batteries with something other than the nicolite cartridges - as Grindle has said neither of us have tried it - however it should work I would think !

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dawn Burke

HI. Could anyone please tell me where I can buy nicolite battery in Galway area....no one seems to know you can buy the individual battery and not need buy starter kit....but I know you can it's just finding them. Look forward to your reply. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BROWNE51

I bought a 3 pack of the Nicolite cartomisers to try with my Ecirette rechargable and they fit but dont work, the light on the Ecirette activates with an inhale but nothing is released from the Nicolite carts .....just a heads up for anyone looking to mix n match!
    ***I know this is an old thread but I only read the above posts last week after a search for info**

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dawn Burke

Thanks very much BROWNS51.I have now given up my search in Eire for the Nicolite batteries. My friend in England has posted me some today from England.God Bless her.

Thank you all very much for your helpful replies

Advertisement