Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food and rugby match Saturday

Options
  • 08-03-2013 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea for a decent pub on Saturday afternoon to watch the rugby match but also sit down and have decent food at sane time? City centre based would be ideal.

Friends going to a show at 7.30 so not enough time to eat after the match in a restaurant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

I think someone asked a similar question not to long ago.
    as i recall your best bet is either

Against the Grain
    or
    Bull and Castle

For the sake of fairness i'll mention the woodshed although personally i can't stand the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

I think someone asked a similar question not to long ago.
    as i recall your best bet is either

Against the Grain
    or
    Bull and Castle

For the sake of fairness i'll mention the woodshed although personally i can't stand the place.

Thanks! Most search for the other thread, sorry!

Woolshed will be too busy to get a seat I would say personally.

Against the Grain could be a great idea hadn't thought of there. Not a major fan of the Bull and Castle, but it is an option. Is there TVs downstairs in the restaurant part or do you have to sit upstairs in their beer hall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

As far as i know there is a TV downstairs, i've gotten food upstairs before as well.
    I've never watched a game in Against the Grain but it's a nice place for a drink.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement