Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tokyo marui scar h mags

• 08-03-2013 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭

hi all , i recently got a tm scar h , beautiful bit of kit , dose anyone know if there are any aftermarket mags to buy,or other mags that will work , so far i have only found tm mags on the net, thanks for your help in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Airsoft Eire in Dundalk sell TM Scar's and may have or can get mags in for them, I'd say give them a ring and ask

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

Airsoft Eire in Dundalk sell TM Scar's and may have or can get mags in for them, I'd say give them a ring and ask

Hope this helps :)

from redwolf very expensive with shipping and duty but thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

as far as i know Dboys mags will feed in the TM but it will not lock the bolt back after the last shot, I may be wrong but i rememer reading that their recoil shock SCAR light was able to feed using standard non TM mags :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    as far as i know Dboys mags will feed in the TM but it will not lock the bolt back after the last shot, I may be wrong but i rememer reading that their recoil shock SCAR light was able to feed using standard non TM mags :)

I wonder dose this include the scar h

d.one wrote: »
    I wonder dose this include the scar h. Thanks mate

yeah i think it might :) do some research but I wouldn't be surprised if they took other SCAR H mags

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    yeah i think it might :) do some research but I wouldn't be surprised if they took other SCAR H mags

Will just have to spot someone with one at a skirmish and try it out . Thanks for your help mate

d.one wrote: »
    Will just have to spot someone with one at a skirmish and try it out . Thanks for your help mate

any time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

I'm presuming it is the TM recoil scar h you have!
    If it is I don't think any other mags fit it. Unfortunately.
    With the L version you can use standard m4 mags with an adapter.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    I'm presuming it is the TM recoil scar h you have!
    If it is I don't think any other mags fit it. Unfortunately.
    With the L version you can use standard m4 mags with an adapter.

I think your right mate its the notch at the back of the mag that makes it incompatible ,o well just have to buy somemore off redwolf .thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

You could try the VFC ones. They are similar. Obviously the empty mag feature won't work with them and they may still need a mag adapter to fit the hop unit as well.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a plan thanks mate

Advertisement