Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Mgt qualification

Options
  • 08-03-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking at getting a project mgt qualification, have pretty much settled on Prince2 as I don't have enough experience for a PMP at the moment.

I've found lots of courses on google but just wondering if anyone can recommend a provider based on their own positive experience or are they all on a par with one another?

I've also looked at the Prince2 page itself where it has options for online study rather then the 5 day classroom based (this could work better for me as time off work is hard to get) but they list all the exam centres as in the UK. Has anyone gone down this route and done their exam in Ireland?

Advice appreciated, thanks Lorna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Well, I've undertaken quite a lot of training in ITIL Service Management with Sure skills in Dublin and found them to be excellent.

From what I know some of the ITIL trainers also deliver Prince 2 training there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lornab123

Thanks Boobar, I'll give them a ring on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Pat2000

Heading off to the UK to sit the Prince2 might be the way to go, I've rang around a few local centres on it appears there's no way of sitting this one without getting ripped off. Possibly cos Prince2 is a buzz word the last couple of years, feels like the "boom" days...

Advertisement