Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emeli Sande - ermmmm?

Options
  • 08-03-2013 12:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

...she's not all that special is she?

yes, to me she sounds like many good "the voice uk" contestants...but I'm in the uk a lot on business and radio over there pumps the sh!t out her songs, morning, noon and night, and bang on about her all the time....

....but i don't really get her or it?

just me is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

no, not just you. her bland songs and plain voice are a blight on my ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I don't really get her either. I'm always baffled when I hear people going on about how great she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Yes! I completely agree. I actually thought she sounded like just another X Factor/ The Voice contestant too.

Thanks god she's not being as overhyped as Adele though. I think Adele is the most overrated singer ever

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

Charlie Brooker accurately described her as a 'caterwauling ice cream' :pac:

Advertisement