Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

revenue issues threat to every homeowner in the country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Chinasea wrote: »
    Who's fault is that?

Not sure tbh, they didn't do it during the boom either, so seeking to blame someone is pointless at this stage.
    What are you doing about that?

Volunteering, along with a dozen or so others from the village to tidy/maintain the place.

What's your point? I don't follow you, you've asked
    I'd just be interested to know: Name one proactive contribution you have made to your local community besides emptying your 'tayto bags in the recycling bin.
    and later edited it to
    Name one proactive contribution you have made to your local community
    I answered.

What more should I do? Clean the county council office windows of a Monday morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

SamHall wrote: »
    What more should I do? ?

Paying your property tax would be a start.

Not engaging a plumber, plaster or painter through the black economy as you suggested earlier whilst encouraging others to follow suit would be useful too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

MadsL wrote: »
    Then why did you not rent instead of paying a "small fortune"?

Well, I wanted a place that me and my wife, and maybe any kids that we might have, could call our own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

No idea what you are trying to say. Try to type in English sentences if you wish to be understood please.

You struggle to understand why someone might care about something that doesn't necessarily impinge on their immediate environment.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (even though it happened to affect the case of the poster that you were ranting at) a concept that just whishes over your head it would appear.

Imagine, get this; there are those of us that care about matters even though they may not effect us, we may not benefit from them, we may never reap an award, but we just simply care about a bigger picture.

• Site Banned Posts: 85 ✭✭Fr_Fitzexactly

Disgraceful. In the US people pay up to $10,000 a year property tax on houses that are not even that big or valuable, the cities raise it when revenues fall due to people moving out. Not uncommon at all to hear of people moving to areas with lower property tax or having to sell. Property tax is a very bad thing

• Advertisement

squod wrote: »

Retiring on the back of your labour. Giving you the fingers on the way out the door.

You're perfectly right there, squod. I remember a comedy sketch on the radio once, where the interviewer said to the politician: Tell us minister, what is your main aim while serving in government. The minister says to him, well, the main aim is to secure the big pension, and whatever happens after that we will wait and see.

Disgraceful. In the US people pay up to $10,000 a year property tax on houses that are not even that big or valuable, the cities raise it when revenues fall due to people moving out. Not uncommon at all to hear of people moving to areas with lower property tax or having to sell. Property tax is a very bad thing

America also has capital punishment.

Should we copy that too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Should we copy that too?

We need to copy the best ideas from everywhere as we seem incapable of coming up with our own ideas.:eek:

People made financial decisions that eventually crippled the country

Yep, with help from experts, oh, and no regulation, but ya know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,408 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Oh gawd, here we go again, de bankers, de bankers de bankers and the other equally as useful roll outs, de politicians, de speculators, yada yada yada. And as for Enda Kenny, who voted for him? who voted for FF 90 million times in a row? The whinge fest mé féiner's.

Get proactive in your community. Do something useful instead of whining - it will all help.

So you reckon that these people had nothing to do with our problems and are not getting a free ride. Now that is madness.

As for your "put up and shut up" nonsense now that is just annoying and a poor attempt at deflecting. The country was mis-managed and it is continuing unabated.
    Many politicians and shills would wish for the same as you funnily enough i.e. "take the s*** and smile".

As for my community, I am a huge community man. I do a lot of charity work and help those worse off than I am. That's probably why I see the damage austerity is doing and you are prepared to turn a blind eye.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 85 ✭✭Fr_Fitzexactly

Should we copy that too?

Wasn't suggesting Ireland copy anything at all. Like I said it's a very bad thing.

IceFjoem wrote: »
    - Who are countries giving their money to? Who are the shareholders of those institutions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7SKZMpDRrM&feature=player_detailpage ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

just to expand a bit on Fr Fitz's point, neither is it uncommon for a home to be sold out from under a family to pay said taxes.
    In the other thread not one solitary pro-hometaxer could say that would never happen in Ireland. Will anyone here?

Fight this tax, or you may lose your home!!

factored in their annual charge for property tax for services at their door step.

What services are you talking about?

To be honest with you I really think you must be a property/home owner to appreciate how people feel about a tax on their own home. Genuinely.

I actually do feel that there are people posting here on behalf of their party.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that reading between the lines, this guy/girl does'nt have kids.

Wasn't suggesting Ireland copy anything at all. Like I said it's a very bad thing.

Sorry, that post was aimed at others who've been comparing us to other US systems.

I'm in agreement with you.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

mod:

Folks things are getting a bit heated in here. Feel free to discuss but any digs against other posters will be dealt with. I think we've had similar names get locked in similar debates recently so lets not go down that bad road again.

If you can't discuss civilly then by all means don't bother posting at all.

Again I would rather pay increased Income Tax than have a tax on my home.
    A Home Tax is just not right. A home is sacred in my eyes. You can't have anything that is more private and personal than your home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

A Home Tax is just not right. A home is sacred in my eyes. You can't have anything that is more private and personal than your home.

So people who rent are living somewhere that isn't sacred? :confused:

I'm a homeowner. If I chose to buy property rather than rent I live with the consequences, including a property tax. If I don't want to pay it I'll sell my house and rent. Its just bricks and mortar, not some magic temple that's sacred to me and my family.

lazygal wrote: »
    So people who rent are living somewhere that isn't sacred? :confused:

I'm a homeowner. If I chose to buy property rather than rent I live with the consequences, including a property tax. If I don't want to pay it I'll sell my house and rent. Its just bricks and mortar, not some magic temple that's sacred to me and my family.

Ah but you have never been in my house :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Impossible to take someone pontificating across the pond seriously, you have no idea of what things are like for people in Ireland. Its very easy to be fully in favour of something that will never affect you.

I think I would always be against people trying to hide their true circumstances from tax authorities, no matter where I live.
    darkhorse wrote: »
    Well, I wanted a place that me and my wife, and maybe any kids that we might have, could call our own.

But it is not your "own" until one glorious day when the bank hand you the deeds after your last payment. This addiction to property is precisely the thinking that got Ireland in a mess. At no point renting did I come home to the landlord making himself a cuppa in my kitchen.
    Mistakes happen though, and if I missed your post stating that you owned your own property in the states, please forgive me.
    To be clear - We bought as rentals were overpriced in this local market. We rented in Ireland as property was overvalued.
    Please enlighten me on this, who has being paying on my behalf?
    See your local boom time shopping centre/housing estate/golf course. Development levys on that paid your rates, now those guys borrowed the money to pay your rates and now are bailed out. The piper still needs to be paid. I suggest you start looking closely at what your local authority is spending it on and hold them to account next election.

My bank account is a lot more private and personal than my home. Everyone knows what I paid for my home!

Why on earth would you want more Income Tax?

My bank account is a lot more private and personal than my home. Everyone knows what I paid for my home!

Why on earth would you want more Income Tax?

I would rather have a tax on my wages than on my home.

I would rather have a tax on my wages than on my home.

So you prefer permanent non-discretionary taxes over a discretionary one? That's a first tbh.

So you prefer permanent non-discretionary taxes over a discretionary one? That's a first tbh.

If this Home Tax comes in it will be permanent make no mistake. It will also rise steeply too which is something they couldn't do with Income Tax.
    It is not designed to be gentle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

How are you making out its discretionary? For anyone today who is a homeowner in negative equity, there is nothing discretionary about it. My bank will not allow me to sell my home unless I settle the outstanding NE - there are thousands like me. Ditto older people in homes 20 or 30 years. Are you suggesting they sell up and rent? Is this the society you want? Oh, you dont live here so you probably dont know how it is for people, well its difficult and if people have low income or no income there is no option except moneylending from the government with interest.

I am inclined to think that most people posting here who are in favour of this tax are not homeowners in Ireland. I must say, the opinions offered do not reflect my experiences in the real world where people are angry, upset and very very worried about how they are going to pay this. Most people I know are already struggling.

With that Im leaving this thread, as the utter lack of empathy for people in less fortunate financial circumstances is just too much for me to bear. I am worried enough about my own financial situation and to read some of the posts here just makes me think that there is no future for this country because if the heartlessness displayed is true of ordinary society then there really is no hope.

I'm a homeowner in Ireland and I'm in favour of this tax. It should have been introduced years ago.

And even though I'm in negative equity, I'd love an increase in repossessions. It'll further deflate the property market meaning me and my husband will be able to afford to buy another property that's larger and rent our current home. And pay tax on both, of course.

how do you make out LPT is discretionary? if you think you wont pay LPT cause you rent you are sorely mistaken.

In fact IIrC we had a landlord on the other thread who had added a little on top for his trouble. His tenant payed more HHC than someone who owned their own property!!!

How are you making out its discretionary? For anyone today who is a homeowner in negative equity, there is nothing discretionary about it.
    A property tax is a discretionary tax because you have the choice to own property or not. That is just economics.
    My bank will not allow me to sell my home unless I settle the outstanding NE - there are thousands like me.

Your NE situation doesn't change that economically the property tax is a discretionary tax.
    Ditto older people in homes 20 or 30 years.
    The only people in homes they bought 20 or 30 years ago that are in NE are the ones that reborrowed against the equity, the apartment in Bulgaria is it?
    Are you suggesting they sell up and rent? Is this the society you want?
    What the hell is wrong with renting, and had they sold up and rented in 2006 2006 they would be sitting very pretty.
    Oh, you dont live here so you probably dont know how it is for people, well its difficult and if people have low income or no income there is no option except moneylending from the government with interest.

I emigrated, not for jollies, but because my wife applied for over 500 jobs over 18 months all over Europe, and I lost my job twice in 12 months. My daughter is still in school in Ireland, so spare me the "don't know how it is" as you don't live here nonsense. It is her future I'm concerned with too.
    I am inclined to think that most people posting here who are in favour of this tax are not homeowners in Ireland. I must say, the opinions offered do not reflect my experiences in the real world where people are angry, upset and very very worried about how they are going to pay this. Most people I know are already struggling.

Well then, I wish you had joined me on the streets the night of the bank guarantee and bailout.
    With that Im leaving this thread, as the utter lack of empathy for people in less fortunate financial circumstances is just too much for me to bear. I am worried enough about my own financial situation and to read some of the posts here just makes me think that there is no future for this country because if the heartlessness displayed is true of ordinary society then there really is no hope.

I think you lost that sympathy when you were discussing ways to avoid your husband being held jointly liable for the property, and misleading Revenue.

• Advertisement

I'm a homeowner in Ireland and I'm in favour of this tax. It should have been introduced years ago.

And even though I'm in negative equity, I'd love an increase in repossessions. It'll further deflate the property market meaning me and my husband will be able to afford to buy another property that's larger and rent our current home. And pay tax on both, of course.

I wouldn't bet on that lazygal.

Unless you have the cash to bridge the gap in the negative equity, or buy outright, the bank might be very, very reluctant to give you another mortgage.

Close friends of ours wanted to go down that route, bank refused the mortgage.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck however.

I wouldn't bet on that lazygal.

Unless you have the cash to bridge the gap in the negative equity, or buy outright, the bank might be very, very reluctant to give you another mortgage.

Close friends of ours wanted to go down that route, bank refused the mortgage.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck however.

Luckily for us my husband was saving instead of buying during the boom times and our NE isn't massive. We've already done inquiries and would get a mortgage. I know two other couples in similar situations, in one case they both owned apartments that were rented out and were approved for a mortgage for a house no bother. If you've built up a nice whack of savings and can prove the rent will cover the mortgage, it makes things a lot easier

Luckily for us my husband was saving instead of buying during the boom times and our NE isn't massive. We've already done inquiries and would get a mortgage. I know two other couples in similar situations, in one case they both owned apartments that were rented out and were approved for a mortgage for a house no bother. If you've built up a nice whack of savings and can prove the rent will cover the mortgage, it makes things a lot easier

Why don't you just sell up so, get another mortgage?

Why the need to rent the property in negative equity?

You do realise that if your wish that
    I'd love an increase in repossessions. It'll further deflate the property market
    comes true, you know what that will mean?

Further deflation of the property market means further inflation to your negative equity troubles.

I don't think you and your husband have thought this out too well in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

How are you making out its discretionary? For anyone today who is a homeowner in negative equity, there is nothing discretionary about it. My bank will not allow me to sell my home unless I settle the outstanding NE - there are thousands like me. Ditto older people in homes 20 or 30 years. Are you suggesting they sell up and rent? Is this the society you want? Oh, you dont live here so you probably dont know how it is for people, well its difficult and if people have low income or no income there is no option except moneylending from the government with interest.

Hey am glad you realised in time how these threads work.For your own sanity I advise you to find other ways to hook up with community members and discuss because I worked in the media and financial industries and I can tell that the opinions being expressed here do not speak for the majority.See with a corrupt and rogue state like we have presently your faith in the system is all that is required to selfpreserve it.So the various people that retort your arguments know exactly how ridiculously unfair their comments are but so long as they can keep you going round in circles trying to validate your point and believing it makes a difference is how they convince you to keep believing in it and break your will/spirit.The obvious trolls on here that deflect away from the growing anger and quell you and all of us feel by making you think that your opinion is in the minority when its clearly not and thats why democracy and the European monetary system is on the verge of collapsing.With the vested interest groups involved dont be suprised or naive enough to think that your not being manipulated on this thread right now because you are.That ain't no conspiracy theory its just the reality ...and a small one at that ie.the very least of the deception and underhand tactics the wealthy elete are taking.But keep the faith.I wish you well.And get ready for the change that is coming down the line.All the best.

my husband will be able to afford to buy another property that's larger and rent our current home..
    the rent will cover the mortgage, it makes things a lot easier

Christ on a stick:confused:.
    where/when have i heard this before?

wtf is the obsession with people buying properties to rent, havent ye done enough damage!

Good luck anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Totally, and further more as you say the naysayers have lined up here one after one, going round in circles moaning and crying and scheming as to how they can further contribute to the demise of their beloved country by inciting means of non compliance and other forms of tax evasion. Very patriotic indeed. We have had the starving children mentioned a few times and other tales of woe in this whinge fest. As you say Madsl - time that the definition of poverty was re-examined.

This is a long over due tax that should have been introduced many years ago, and hey, some of those naysayers on here might have thought twice about committing to crazy mortgages when they factored in their annual charge for property tax for services at their door step.

But unfortunately it took a full blown recession to bring it about.

WHO gave you the right to say who is and who isn't patriotic???

And, what about that cnut in Roscommon, who used HIS position to get penalty points dropped? Who is that cnut in Wexford who didn't pay his VAT. Who is that cnut in Kilkenny ( I think) who is pushing US to pay a tax which he refuses to pay on a 2nd property, something I can only dream about. WHERE IS THE PATRIOTISM THERE? And they are ELECTED td's...God help us!!!

ONLY some specimen who either works for the state, OR has a vested interest in gaining from this so-called tax being paid would make such a stupid and rash statement.

• Advertisement

Hey am glad you realised in time how these threads work.For your own sanity I advise you to find other ways to hook up with community members and discuss because I worked in the media and financial industries and I can tell that the opinions being expressed here do not speak for the majority.See with a corrupt and rogue state like we have presently your faith in the system is all that is required to selfpreserve it.So the various people that retort your arguments know exactly how ridiculously unfair their comments are but so long as they can keep you going round in circles trying to validate your point and believing it makes a difference is how they convince you to keep believing in it and break your will/spirit.The obvious trolls on here that deflect away from the growing anger and quell you and all of us feel by making you think that your opinion is in the minority when its clearly not and thats why democracy and the European monetary system is on the verge of collapsing.With the vested interest groups involved dont be suprised or naive enough to think that your not being manipulated on this thread right now because you are.That ain't no conspiracy theory its just the reality ...and a small one at that ie.the very least of the deception and underhand tactics the wealthy elete are taking.But keep the faith.I wish you well.And get ready for the change that is coming down the line.All the best.

Change coming down the line?

Would that be the Irish people voting FF back in?

As I have pointed out repeatedly, if you stood by and let the bank guarantees and bailouts of banks and developers simply happen because it was cold that night and X Factor was on, it's a bit late to be talking about the revolution now. That ship appears to have sailed.

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Are people not sick of hearing the same auld "it's not my fault the country is in the state that its in, I only rented and took on no debt so why should I pay"...play another record because that one is beginning to jump. No tax payer is responsible for Anglos debts but we have been forced to pay them by FF. it's amazing how the political establishment has turned the people against each other while sneaking out the door on its belly.

And lining their dirty filthy bank accounts with overinflated pensions!

As I have pointed out repeatedly, if you stood by and let the bank guarantees and bailouts of banks and developers simply happen because it was cold that night and X Factor was on, it's a bit late to be talking about the revolution now. That ship appears to have sailed.

I agree with you BUT that ship was replaced by another ship, an even bigger and darker one which continued along the very same route.

I agree with you BUT that ship was replaced by another ship, an even bigger and darker one which continued along the very same route.

And the Irish people were still busy watching Simon Cowell as that one sailed.
    Meanwhile a 22 year old lines up as a prospective TD to inherit Daddy's seat in the Dáil, the so-called 'independents' prove to be just as corupt and morally bankrupt as the old guard, and FF surge in popularity and SF prove to be capable of holding two diametrically opposed positions on taxation across two jurisdictions.

I think you got the Govt you deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

You must crack yourself up...you wait n see how the people will ignore this tax.Go annoy somebody that values any of your opinions you insufferable arsehole cos nobody has or will have anytime for your kind.:P

• Advertisement

And the Irish people were still busy watching Simon Cowell as that one sailed.
    Meanwhile a 22 year old lines up as a prospective TD to inherit Daddy's seat in the Dáil, the so-called 'independents' prove to be just as corupt and morally bankrupt as the old guard, and FF surge in popularity and SF prove to be capable of holding two diametrically opposed positions on taxation across two jurisdictions.

I think you got the Govt you deserve.

I know and it's maddening. All I can do is look after my own house.
    I actually voted FG last time as they promises change.
    Silly me. I didn't realize it was my change they were promising.

You struggle to understand why someone might care about something that doesn't necessarily impinge on their immediate environment.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (even though it happened to affect the case of the poster that you were ranting at) a concept that just whishes over your head it would appear.

Imagine, get this; there are those of us that care about matters even though they may not effect us, we may not benefit from them, we may never reap an award, but we just simply care about a bigger picture.

dv, that You in disguise?

Are people not sick of hearing the same auld "it's not my fault the country is in the state that its in, I only rented and took on no debt so why should I pay"...play another record because that one is beginning to jump. No tax payer is responsible for Anglos debts but we have been forced to pay them by FF. it's amazing how the political establishment has turned the people against each other while sneaking out the door on its belly.

I actively opposed excessive development, often spending my own money to put in the €20 to lodge planning observations, took work holidays days to attend Oral Hearings and campaigned to end planning corruption in Ireland. I also protested the bailout on the streets.

What are you doing at the moment to call your Government to account, or questioning your local council's wasteful expenditure and calling them to account?
    You must crack yourself up...you wait n see how the people will ignore this tax.

People will ignore the tax? Will they not be going to work in protest so that Revenue cannot deduct it from their wages? Will they refuse their pension so that it cannot be taken from their payment?

People will do what they always do in Ireland, look after themselves, try to dodge any tax they can and pat themselves on the back, and then vote as they have always voted.

I'll let the mods deal with the rest of your post.

You MUST be a troll. Who in their right mind wants an increase in repossessions? You are in NE, yet you want to buy bigger?

FFS, get real, please!!!

I know and it's maddening. All I can do is look after my own house.
    I actually voted FG last time as they promises change.
    Silly me. I didn't realize it was my change they were promising.

I'd never vote FG. They were in power in the 80's and taxed everything they could, only they went one step too far, and got kicked out.

Can see the same happening all over again. Only problem then is....who to vote for. For me, all I know is it will NOT be fg, and most certainly NOT labour, as long as gilmore is leader.

I actively opposed excessive development, often spending my own money to put in the €20 to lodge planning observations, took work holidays days to attend Oral Hearings and campaigned to end planning corruption in Ireland. I also protested the bailout on the streets.

What are you doing at the moment to call your Government to account, or questioning your local council's wasteful expenditure and calling them to account?

People will ignore the tax? Will they not be going to work in protest so that Revenue cannot deduct it from their wages? Will they refuse their pension so that it cannot be taken from their payment?

People will do what they always do in Ireland, look after themselves, try to dodge any tax they can and pat themselves on the back, and then vote as they have always voted.

Ahem, isn't that EXACTLY what the bunch we have masquerading as a government are doing? They do NOT care 2 f's about us, the 'commoner' as long as they get their hyperinflated salaries, perks, and pensions.

Sure I can only laugh at the bould Ming. Why would he want to be re-elected? He'll have his pension by the time for the next elections come along, and then can smoke whatever he likes. *thought* Perhaps, he might even invest in a bloody bluetooth:rolleyes:

I've done my bit and continue to do my bit to take politicians to task. We are not all inside watching TV while the country is going down the drain. Then again some of us are still in the country contributing taxes to get us out of the mess so that those who have emigrated have somewhere to come back to.

It's time you get rid of that chip on your shoulder, you sound quite bitter and resentful of people who bought their homes like they are responsible for you losing your job and having to emigrate.

I've done my bit and continue to do my bit to take politicians to task. We are not all inside watching TV while the country is going down the drain.

Really? Because it comes across that you are pointing the finger at those who had some sense not to get involved in the property madness as somehow to blame. Care to explain?
    Then again some of us are still in the country contributing taxes to get us out of the mess so that those who have emigrated have somewhere to come back to.
    I see, back to resenting those who emigrate. You think that most of them emigrated by choice? Be thankful you have a job, how much tax do you think I would have paid on the dole?
    It's time you get rid of that chip on your shoulder, you sound quite bitter and resentful of people who bought their homes like they are responsible for you losing your job and having to emigrate.

What was the cause of the recession if not the property bubble and subsequent crash? If not the only cause the property bubble deepened it massively. Neither my wife nor I worked in anything construction or property related. Would you say that the frenzy to buy overvalued property and crash didn't contribute to us being unemployed?

When did you buy, out of interest?

Unlike you I am not interested in divulging my laundry in public . I don't for one second resent anyone who has emigrated. I am angry that you and many others have had to emigrate because of poor governance, cowboy bankers and gangster developers.

I'd like you to explain how I have attributed any blame to those who rented property? This is utter lies.

I'll give you some info though I'm self employed and have been since leaving university. I've never relied on anyone to put food on my table but myself. And I'm approximately half way through paying off my mortgage.

And I hope in 3-5 years time there will be an opportunity for those who have emigrated and who want to to come home.

It's quite sad that people have turned against each other based on whether they owned a house or not. Maybe it was the plan of the banks and government to turn us against each other. Begrudgary just doesn't sit with me. I'm all for people being successful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Maybe it was the plan of the banks and government to turn us against each other.

Divide and then conquer.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement