Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest in a Charity pool tournament

Options
  • 08-03-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey all

I'm a volunteer with a small Dublin based charity, I'm thinking of putting together a pool tournament in the city (Dublin) as a fundraiser event. I enjoy a game of pool but by no means know what interest there would generally be from people in entering such a tournament.

So what I'm hoping for out of this thread is just for anybody who would potentially be interested in taking part either PM me or just leave a message on this thread. Also any advice or experience that could be offered would be most gratefully accepted. There's no commitment expected at this stage, just interest!

Oh and yes if we go ahead with this there will be prizes!!

www.thescoopfoundation.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

The pub we play out of for the league in Drogheda hold one each year. Depending on the rules, get in touch with Conor @ the Irish Pool Association to give you a shout out on the facebook page maybe. irishpoolassociation.ie

Theres also the 8 ball pool association, Paddy is the man to ask for there, you will find them on FB.

Advertisement