Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer work in France

• 08-03-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭

I know this is a silly question but no one has been able to give me a straight answer yet, and my google searches are fruitless.

If I was to travel over to France for the summer, say, July - September, would I need a visa to work? Or does it fall below a certain amount of time meaning I do not need one? Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Being in the EU means you don't need a visa. Best way would be to just turn up and throw CVs around the place. Or check out workaway.info to find someplace you can volunteer with in exchange for food and accom. You could even just volunteer for 2 weeks, stay for free and use that time to find a job.

Advertisement