Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Law Solicitor in Athlone, Please help!

Options
  • 08-03-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone please give me the name of a good family law Solicitor in the the Athlone or Westmeath area.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

try walker carroll and hogan in athlone. If you can get Michelle she is good. They are near the garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dononeblade

Thank you Cena, I need someone who will fight for me and my child, because my last solicitor really badly let me down in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Thank you Cena, I need someone who will fight for me and my child, because my last solicitor really badly let me down in court.

best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicola1979

Hi was just wondering did u get a good solicitor in athlone or surrounding area as I am in the same position myself and need good advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

Nicola1979 wrote: »
    Hi was just wondering did u get a good solicitor in athlone or surrounding area as I am in the same position myself and need good advice

+1 on walker ocarroll hogan

• Advertisement
Advertisement