Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union in Sandyford area

Options
  • 08-03-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon all,

As someone who has always had his banking with one of the big two, Credit Unions are always something I've heard good things about, but never really looked into - possibly due to outdated(?) information like having to be from the area etc

So, assuming that's not the case... I'm working/living in the greater Sandyford area these days, and a quick Google suggests Dundrum Credit Union as being the one for the area.

So...
    - Any feedback on them from members?
    - What criteria have they for membership?
    - I'd be looking to open a deposit account with monthly lodgements (preferably directly from my bank a/c but not a DD arrangement), but the option of a short term loan if needed would be good. Is this possible?
    - Anything else to be aware of?

Maybe this is better suited to the Banking and Investments forum, but I just wanted to get some feedback about this particular one too.

Cheers,

Advertisement