Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get last Saturday's paper?!

Options
  • 08-03-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Hey - anybody know anywhere it is possible at all to get last Saturday's Irish Independent anywhere?? Specifically the Con Houlihan supplement.

I was supposed to buy the paper whilst the folks were abroad but completely forgot!! :o

Would any of the shops still have surplus copies out back? or are they got rid of the next day? or would any boardsies have last weekend's paper lying about and willing to part with it?!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Shops might have them, minus the bit they cut off to get returns, or relatives might have them, or you can buy one from the Indo office on Talbot Street in Dublin.

I'd try your local shop first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

I doubt you would get it at your local shop as its now Friday and the bin men would have had them gone. I think you can order a pdf copy of last saturdays indo online http://www.independent.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Maybe try your local library. They usually have the daily newspapers available for anyone to read so there may still be a copy lurking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I hope some boardsie reading this will still have a copy (or their parents / grandparents will - more likely :)) in the green bin and do the decent thing!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Try a barbers or doctors maybe, might have one lying around still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Also looking for Part 3 which was out on the 9th of March. If anyone has a spare I would be most grateful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement