Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall Door

• 08-03-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere local to buy a hall door? Only place seems to be in the Egan Centre and they don't have a great selection. Chadwicks only sell them from a brochure I don't like the idea of buying a door from just seeing a picture.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

There's a door shop right beside Superquinn on Castle Street. I have no idea if they are any good though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭Muas Tenek

AFAIK Wicklow Timber and Joinery on Boghall Road will make a door to your specifications.
    Could also Costello's behind the petrol station in Shankill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Thanks for that info guys. Costello's in Shankill are gone but will check out the other places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Checked out the place in Superquinn SC but they don't sell wooden doors-nice 'wood lookalike' doors and very nice guy working there though.

The lads in Wicklow Timber also sell from a brochure but sorted it so I could have the door made to my own specifications. Nice lads too.

Thanks to you all for the information...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Getting one from Archers Glass in Kilcoole

• Advertisement
Advertisement